A2 Cow Ghee (1 Kg) + Honey 500g (Free)
Buy A2 Gir Cow Ghee and Get Honey (500g) Absolutely free.
- Pure Handcrafted Ghee Made by A2 Milk.
- 100% Pure Multi-Flower Organic Honey.
Availability: Out of stock
Herms Organic A2 Gir Cow Ghee is 100% pure cow ghee with no additives or preservatives. This ghee is sourced from grass fed, organically raised Gir cows only. The A2 Ghee is completely free of casein proteins, which are considered to be harmful to health. Ghee is derived from butter which is churned to remove the butterfat. After the churning process, the butterfat has to be separated from the buttermilk. The butterfat is then boiled for a longer time, which evaporates the buttermilk, leaving behind the butterfat. It is this butterfat that is now called Ghee. The traditional cow desi ghee bilona method helps in keeping the nutrients in the ghee intact.
Being a great source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and omega 3 and 9 fatty acids provides essential nutrients to the body resulting in better muscle function, blood pressure regulation and maintaining overall nourishment and well-being of the body for proper functioning.
It is highly beneficial in enhancing bone density and is an ideal choice for all age groups. Rich in linoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties, the organic desi ghee ghee reduces stomach inflammation, helps in easy digestion and relieves constipation or any other gastronial discomfort. A2 ghee has a soothing effect on dry or even burnt skin and can heal a variety of skin ailments when applied to them.
A2 desi cow ghee has high nutritional value and is an ideal fat source for indian vegetarian diet, which when used in cooking, leaves a distinct flavour and taste and gives a natural taste to the food.
- 100% PURE A2 GIR COW GHEE ORGANIC: Herms A2 cow ghee is sourced from the milk of cows who are nurtured well in terms of fresh grass fodder and are not factory-farmed, ensuring a pure and natural buttery taste and aroma to the ghee
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: Tested by multiple reputed agencies such as USDA Organic, ECOCERT, India Organic and Jaivik Bharat, certifies it as 100% organic. It is an unadulterated pure Ghee, contains no harmful chemicals, pesticides, fertilisers, preservatives or any other additives
- PREPARED BY TRADITIONAL BILONA METHOD: The raw, unprocessed milk is boiled and then turned into a curd. This curd is then churned in clockwise and anti-clockwise motions using a wooden churner called Bilona. Once the butter and butter milk get separated after churning, the butter is heated until the water content evaporates and ghee is prepared. This helps in retaining the nutrients in the ghee
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS AND HEALTHY: A2 Gir cow desi ghee contains A2 beta-casein and colostrum, therefore helps in building metabolism, strengthening bones and creating mental growth. Adding 1 tbsp of desi ghee to your chapatis, pulses adds flavour to your food
- 9 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS: A2 Gir cow desi ghee bilona method based contains Vitamins A, D, and B12, as well as potassium, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, niacin, and riboflavin, which helps in contributing improved heart function, lowers risk of heart disease and also helps to control blood pressure
- SAFE FOR LACTOSE INTOLERANT PEOPLE, TOO: A2 milk does not cause inflammation or any gastrointestinal discomforts like the way A1 milk causes. Consuming A2 grass fed Gir cow ghee regularly eases lactose intolerance symptoms