Black Cardamom ( Badi Elaichi ) – 100 gm
- 100% pure and organic
- Adds flavour to the dishes
- Regulates sugar levels
- Maintains cardiovascular health
- Certified Organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT, India Organic and Jaivik Bharat
Availability: Out of stock
- 100% pure and organic: Black cardamom or Badi Elaichi is obtained from the organically grown plant Amomum Subulatum belonging to the Zingiberaceae family. To ensure its quality, it is certified organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT, India Organic and Jaivik Bharat
- Adds flavour to the dishes: Badi Elaichi adds a unique fragrance and flavour to both sweet and savoury dishes. With smoky, earthy notes and strong flavour, black cardamom makes an excellent base for curries that have meat as the main ingredient
- Regulates sugar levels: Black cardamom pod can also help reduce blood sugar levels and therefore provide assistance with diabetes. When ingested, Badi Elaichi stimulates the pancreas to produce more insulin, thus regulating blood sugar levels
- Eases pain: Black cardamom has great anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it extremely beneficial for those who suffer from arthritis or gout. It will help in easing joint pain and reduce inflammation while also improving mobility by strengthening the bones
- Maintains cardiovascular health: The intake of Badi elaichi helps in the prevention of blood clots and provides protection against cardiovascular disease. This means that black cardamom helps to prevent heart attacks or strokes
Herms Black Cardamom has a strong aroma and special flavour due to its essential oil content. It is used as a flavouring spice in various cuisines and is considered the Queen of Spices.
Badi Elaichi is one of the most common spices used in Indian cuisines. It is usually used in the preparation of biryani and other savoury dishes. Apart from being a flavouring spice, badi elaichi as it is popularly known in Hindi has many health benefits.
Black cardamom comes with a strong aroma and helps to increase your appetite. It also helps to detoxify your body and boost dental health. It acts as a herbal remedy for enhancing digestion, curing intestinal infections and fighting respiratory problems like congestion, cold and cough. It is an excellent diuretic, which means that it helps the kidneys filter more sodium and water from the bloodstream. As a result, black cardamom can help reduce blood pressure and treat various disorders such as kidney stones or urinary tract infections.
It helps in cleaning your mouth and teeth and thus acts as a great mouth freshener. It also helps you to get rid of bad breath. You can boil some water with some black cardamom seeds in it. Gargle with this water daily; it will help you to get rid of bad breath. It also helps in detoxifying your body by removing all harmful toxins from your body. You can boil some water with black cardamom seeds and some ginger powder into it and drink it daily before having your breakfast. This will help in flushing out all toxins from your body. Black cardamom also has excellent antimicrobial properties, which is why many people use it as a natural alternative to antibiotics.
So, hurry up and enjoy the strong aromatic flavour of Badi Elaichi while preparing curries, rice dishes and desserts.
Also Check: Fennel Seeds (Saunf) – 200 gm