Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 250 gm
Herms Black pepper powder with full oil is one of the most versatile spices used in virtually in all kinds of savoury cooking.
Availability: 107 in stock
Herms Black Pepper is a spice that comes from the Kali Mirch plant. It is used in cooking to add flavour to a variety of foods. Black pepper, also known as kali mirch, is rich in piperine, an alkaloid that increases the absorption of nutrients, especially in the digestive tract. This means swallowing black pepper may improve immunity and boost overall health. Piperine has been known for its potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Not only does it add a rich flavour to any dish, Kali Mirch also improves your digestion, prevents constipation.
Black pepper acts as a great salt substitute, which helps support the free flow of blood in your body, maintain blood pressure and lower the risk of heart attacks and strokes. The versatile spice adds great flavour to your dishes and maintains health by cutting out salt intake.
One of the benefits of Kali Mirch is that it can improve blood glucose levels in individuals who are diabetic. This active compound, piperine, is known to improve memory power, increase mental performance, and improve cognition. Anti-inflammatory properties in black pepper can help relieve cold and flu symptoms.
Pick up some black peppercorns and experience a new taste in everything from your favourite recipes to beef and seafood. Kali Mirch is also known for being an excellent food ingredient carrier, helping with weight loss and enhancing the taste of hot dishes. In fact, it has been used for centuries to improve the flavour of many baked items. So often, when you crave a salad, you reach for the pepper shaker and give your greens an unpleasant blast of flavour, especially if you live in India.
- 100% Pure and natural: Black pepper is a flowering vine widely cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning
- Loaded with antioxidants: Consuming Kali Mirch in your diet helps improve the absorption of nutrients, detoxifies your body and battles free radicals by improving the efficiency of antioxidant enzymes
- Boost immunity: Black pepper lowers the impact of unhealthy fat-producing enzymes in your body. It can work in conjunction with other ingredients such as chromium, picolinate, curcumin, and green tea extracts, to reduce saturated fat and boost metabolism
- Helps in weight loss: Black pepper has an active ingredient known as piperine, which may increase metabolism and help burn body fat, thereby making it a good spice to help weight loss
- Quality assured pack: The Kali Mirch contains no added chemicals and is also certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert, and Jaivik Bharat
- Add flavour to dishes: Since it contains healthy compounds that improve the taste of our favourite dishes, black pepper can be used in sauces and marinades, as well as as a flavouring for rice and soups