Clove (Laung Whole) – 150 gm
Herms Cloves (Laung) are the dried, flower bud of the evergreen tree.
Broadly used for cooking and other purposes.It is used as an antiseptic and even for other medicinal purposes
Availability: 108 in stock
Herms Laung Whole is a 100% pure and organic spice obtained from the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae and used in cuisines all over the world. Laung whole, also known as cloves, contains an active compound called eugenol, which penetrates the skin when applied topically or diluted in oil or water. Eugenol can help relieve muscle pain and stress.
High in eugenol, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, cloves are extensively used in Ayurveda, not only for treating various health conditions but also for cooking. They have been used as an age-old remedy to relieve toothaches and bad breath since ancient times. Chewing cloves can help fight mouth bacteria that could cause bad breath and other oral health problems. You can also rub crushed cloves onto the sore area or chew on one whole clove to alleviate tooth pain. Then repeat as necessary until the pain subsides.
In the digestive tract, cloves promote healthy gut bacteria, thereby encouraging digestion and boosting immunity. In addition, cloves are a good source of dietary fibre that helps treat constipation and maintain bowel health by preventing diarrhoea. Cloves also promote peristaltic movement in the colon. This helps keep food moving through your digestive tract at a healthy pace to prevent bloating and discomfort after meals. Cloves have anti-inflammatory properties that may benefit bone health by reducing inflammation caused by arthritis, osteoporosis, or rheumatoid arthritis.
It is said that applying a topical heating method to the abdomen or stomach will warm the digestive tract. Laung Whole can be added to hot beverages as an aromatic and flavouring ingredient, often combined with lemon and sugar. It is sometimes combined with other spices in spice blends such as pumpkin pie spice and speculoos spice.
- 100% pure and organic: Herms Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae. They have a bitter, astringent taste and a distinctive aroma to enhance the flavour and are used as a spice in Indian cuisine
- Boosts immunity: Laung Whole are also rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese, all of which may boost your immunity and help protect against diseases
- Relieves stress: The smell of cloves has been found to be effective in reducing anxiety and mental stress. Cloves also have calming effects that help relieve nervous tension, exhaustion, restlessness, and even depression. Moreover, inhaling the aroma of clove can help induce sleep and calm your nerves
- Cures toothache: Laung Whole are very effective in treating toothaches and oral pain as they contain anaesthetic properties that help relieve pain from toothaches and reduce swelling. It also has antibacterial properties that help kill cavity-causing bacteria and prevent infections in the mouth
- Quality assured pack: The laung whole contains no added chemicals and is also certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat