Corn Flakes (Original) – 150 gm
- 100% pure and natural
- Helps in the formation of new cells
- Fuels your body with nutrition
- Healthy for heart
- USDA Organic, India Organic, Onecert, Jaivik Bharat has certified our corn flakes as organic.
Availability: 20 in stock
Herms Corn Flakes are made by toasting corn which makes them tasty and crunchy.
100% pure and natural, they are low in calories and high in fibre content which makes it a perfect breakfast option. Herms flakes are packed with minerals, vitamins, dietary fibre, proteins, and carbohydrates that are all essential for healthy living. The high amount of dietary fibre present in corn flakes helps in improving digestion, treats constipation and ensures smooth bowel movements. It keeps all digestive disorders at bay by clearing out toxins from the body with regular bowel movements and promotes better absorption of nutrients into the body.
Healthy, easy-to-digest cornflakes are hence recommended for people with weak digestion problems. It can also be given to babies above 2 years of age as it’s easy to digest. The main ingredient of corn flakes is corn, which is a good source of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates provide energy to our body and keep us active all day long. According to experts, one bowl of cornflakes contains about 4 grams of proteins which are essential for the growth of the body. Corn flakes contain B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamine, niacin and pyridoxine that are helpful in maintaining the overall health of your body. The high nutritional value of corn flakes helps in building your immune system and protects you from ailments such as cancer, diabetes, ulcers and other infections.
It contain no fat and a very low amount of cholesterol, which makes it the perfect snack to have between meals or as a mid-morning snack without adding on those extra calories. It helps you in keeping your weight under check and is good for those who are on a weight loss diet. Our Corn is typically served with milk, but may also be eaten with yoghurt or fruit, or as a snack food. They are usually served cold, but can also be warmed up with milk.
- 100% pure and natural: Made by toasting flakes of corn, Herms Corn Flakes are crunchier, tastier and considered a healthy breakfast option. Honey, peanut butter, and fruits such as banana, strawberry, and apple can be added to a bowl of corn flakes with skimmed or full milk.
- Helps in the formation of new cells: Corn flakes are rich in folic acid which prevents anaemia and also promotes new cell growth. Pregnant women are advised to consume them to prevent birth defects.
- Fuels your body with nutrition: A bowl of Herms Corn Flakes provides minerals, vitamins, dietary fibre, proteins, and carbohydrates which are all essential for healthy living. They also contain very low-fat content and sodium which makes them a healthy alternative to other breakfast items
- Healthy heart: Herms flakes contain cholesterol-free oil which helps in keeping your heart healthy and lowers the risk of cardiac diseases. It also contains potassium which controls blood pressure levels in your body and keeps it under control
- Certification of quality: Reputable agencies like USDA Organic, India Organic, Onecert, Jaivik Bharat have certified our corn flakes as organic
Also Check: Rolled Oats