Fennel Seeds (Saunf) – 200 gm
It strengthens the digestive process by activating the secretion of digestive juices and improving appetite.
Availability: 91 in stock
Herms Saunf Seeds are an aromatic spice widely used in Indian kitchens. 100% pure and organic saunf seeds, also known as fennel seeds, are rich in nutrients that not only add flavour to food but also provide numerous health benefits. Fast digesting and refreshing, saunf is rich in potassium, a mineral that helps regulate blood pressure. Unlike many foods and beverages, saunf also contains anethole, a natural compound with antispasmodic properties. It can be eaten in many forms: sprinkled on food, drinks, or even just inhaled for stimulation and a metabolism boost. Indians use it to replenish fluids and electrolytes after a rigorous workout. Saunf works by increasing body circulation, making the skin more sensitive to sunlight and improving the complexion. Saunf helps in the purification and regulation of blood, hence sowing in order to maintain blood pressure. It nourishes the nervous system and eliminates toxins from the body.
Saunf works as a stimulant, anti-parasitic, and exhilarant. It is used for abdominal cramps. It is a carminative and helps with proper digestion. Saunf is also a strong antiseptic and purifies the blood. It strengthens the heart, heals dysentery and prevents epidemics. One can get relief from catarrh (inflammation of mucous membranes of the nose and throat resulting in nasal discharge) due to its anti-inflammatory properties. The anethole in saunf seeds helps to promote lactation in postnatal mothers. Saunf electrolytes are formulated with essential nutrients that help to improve eyesight, digestive health, and weight by improving saliva production, promoting lactation, and washing out toxic substances from the body.
Suanf also helps keep your waistline in check. It increases your metabolism, decreasing your appetite while increasing your energy level and endurance. This makes exercise easier and more enjoyable than ever before!
Fennel seeds are an excellent source of iron that helps build hemoglobin levels and maintain the body’s red blood cell count. Just add 2-3 grams to food items such as curd, ghee or milk and savour the taste. A cup of saunf in your morning curry, or just a pinch stirred into hot water with a dash of honey, makes for a healthy start to your day.
Fennel Seeds Benefits
- 100% pure and natural: Saunf, or fennel seeds, are the seeds of a flowering plant, organically grown without the use of pesticides, fertilisers, or insecticides. It contains no added chemicals whatsoever
- Great for skin: Saunf improves skin complexion by cleansing blood vessels of impurities and detoxifying the body, resulting in younger-looking skin. For those who want to really treat themselves, add some saunf to their bathwater and enjoy a purifying soak!
- Improves bad breath: The pure aroma of Saunf leaves your mouth fresh for a longer duration of time than other mouth fresheners, leaving you with a refreshing feeling throughout the day. Regularly chewing on saunf seeds helps to remove toxins from your body and keeps your mouth fresh
- Works as a powerful digestive aid: When used as a carminative, saunf seeds help to promote regular bowel movements and ease stomach aches. They also act as digestive aids by regulating the flow of bile and helping maintain healthy gut flora
- Aids in weight loss: Saunf’s sweetness can help you cut down on your sugar intake by making you less dependent on sweets—so it’s great if you’re looking to lose weight, too!
- Quality assured: The organic saunf seeds are certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic Jaivik Bharat, and Ecocert