Kabuli Chana / Chole (Bold) – 1 Kg
- Truly organic
- Highly nutritious
- Improves digestion
- Tasty and healthy
- Premium quality packed
Availability: 60 in stock
Serve your family a whole new variety of nutritionally rich and wholesome dishes with Herms Kabuli Chana / Chole. organic Kabuli Chole is usually cultivated in controlled organic farming practices without the use of any chemicals, pesticides, or insecticides.
Kabuli Chana (Chole), also known as garbanzo beans, are cream-colored, starchy textured legumes that have a nutty flavor and a pleasantly mild aroma. The Kabuli Chole is a wealthy source of minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium and most importantly molybdenum. It is used to make delicacies like falafels, curried chana and hummus.
Kabuli Chana is an excellent source of protein that people with heart conditions need and can be cooked using a variety of spices and seasonings, ranging from mild to spicy. Further, it can be utilized in a variety of methods such as delicious curries, luscious parathas or a full meal like chole aloo puri. Eat them alone or you can use them in chaat and in salads.
Truly, this is a healthy and tasty option for vegans who want to taste something new with an exotic touch on their vegan diet.
- Truly organic: Kabuli Chole is pure and organic, which means it is grown without the use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Highly nutritious: Our Chole has high amounts of protein and is rich in minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium which are essential for boosting the energy levels of your body
- Heart-friendly: Herms Chole is considered good for heart health as it lowers bad cholesterol levels in the body, thus preventing your risk of heart disease
- Improves digestion: Kabuli Chana is a good source of dietary fiber and folate which helps in proper bowel movement. Being low in calories and fat, it makes it ideal for people looking to lose weight
- Tasty and healthy: Organic Kabuli Chole can be eaten on its own or added to some of your favorite recipes, including hummus and falafel. Being high in protein content, it is an excellent meat alternative.
- Premium quality packed: Our Kabuli Chana is directly sourced from farmers, who cultivate them in a natural and eco-friendly manner and processed them with utmost care to retain its nutritional value and taste