Kala Chana – 1 Kg
Herm’s Kala chana‘ or chickpeas have a much higher fiber content and lower glycemic index.
Availability: 93 in stock
Kala chana or chickpeas have much higher fibre content and lower glycemic index. These healthy delights can keep hunger pangs at bay as they are sure to keep you fuller for longer. To increase its nutritional value, you can add paneer and veggies in it and savour it in the form of chaat.
Kala Chana, also known as black chickpea, is a staple of India’s cuisine and all around the world. Chana is an all-natural, non-GMO bean that has been grown and enjoyed for centuries. At Herms Nature, we pride ourselves on offering the finest Chana to our valued customers. Our unpolished premium quality Herms Chana is rich in nutritional value and not to forget its edibility.
Kala Chana is a rich source of healthful fats, fibre and protein which adds flavour to the meal and is really beneficial for your health. Its high protein content and health benefits have made it popular among fitness enthusiasts and those looking to lose weight. Easy to digest Chana is an excellent choice to counter obesity, cut down cholesterol levels in your body, aid in digestion and reduce bloating. Herms chana are a powerhouse of phytochemicals and are rich in iron – just 100 grams of these delicious legumes provides more than 15% of your daily iron requirements.
Along with the health benefits, the consumption of Kala chana also assists in treating skin and hair related ailments. The presence of manganese provides vitality to skin cells, combats free radicals and prevents further formation of wrinkles. Vitamin B6, on the other hand, helps in strengthening hair from roots, arrest hair loss and improves vital hair health.
Great for making recipes or simply munching on them as a snack, Herms Nature organic and natural Kala Chana is great for any occasion. Try our premium quality, unpolished Kala chana, considered by many as the best-tasting Chana in the market, they offer a richer flavour than any other typical grocery store variety.
Kala Chana Benefits
- Premium quality unpolished Kala chana: 100% organic and natural Chana is grown organically and are sourced directly from farmers.
- No added chemicals: It’s certified organic, chemical-free, pesticide-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, and free of artificial colours and preservatives.
- A powerhouse of phytochemicals: Kala chana is known for its excellent nutritional value, rich in dietary fibre, vitamins, calcium, magnesium, folate and protein, it helps in muscle growth.
- Great source of iron: Consuming a handful of chana is highly beneficial for kids, pregnant and lactating mothers. Being rich in iron helps in the synthesis of haemoglobin, halt anaemia and increase your energy levels.
- Regularises blood sugar levels: The slow digestion of the carbs in Kala chana lowers blood sugar levels. This increases insulin resistance, lowering the chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
Also Check: Kabuli Chana / Chole (1 Kg)