Mustard Seeds (Rai) – 250 gm
Mustard seeds contains a higher proportion of the volatile mustard oil and strongest flavor.
Availability: 102 in stock
Herms Rai Seeds is a small, round seed that comes in black colour that adds subtle flavour to the dish and enhances its taste. Rai seeds, also known as mustard seeds are 100% pure and organic which makes them safe to consume. These seeds are used while making curries, pickles or in powder form as condiments. These tiny seeds are a storehouse of multiple vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that have immense health benefits.
Organic Mustard Seeds are known to be great sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in preventing heart diseases and lowers blood cholesterol. It has great therapeutic benefits as well with its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-histamine properties, it helps to to treat rheumatic pain and inflammation,
Mustard seeds are an excellent source of fibre and protein. The high fibre content helps in cleansing blood, detoxifying the body and aiding in weight loss. These seeds are also beneficial for people with diabetes as it regulates blood sugar levels and controls diabetes.
Mustard seeds are also loaded with minerals like potassium, calcium and iron. Cellular and body fluids contain potassium, an important component that helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Calcium is essential for bone and teeth health, while iron is required for red blood cell production. These seeds are rich in antioxidants including flavonoids that help prevent chronic diseases by inhibiting free radical formation in the body.
Mustard seeds are an excellent source of vitamins A, B6, C and K. Vitamin C helps in wound healing, boosts immunity and formation of connective tissues. Vitamin A also contributes to healthy eyesight along with good skin. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine helps in sleep regulation, glucose metabolism and haemoglobin synthesis while vitamin K improves bone health.
- 100% organic and pure: Sourced from organically grown mustard without any usage of pesticide or fertiliser residues and is used as a spice or as an herbal supplement
- Loaded with nutrients: These tiny mustard seeds are a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and selenium. They also contain vitamins such as niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, thiamin and vitamin B6.
- Alleviates respiratory ailments: Mustard seeds also contain natural mucilage which forms a protective coating on the throat when you have a bad cough or cold. Consuming it with honey will help in relieving dry cough
- Quality assured: The organic rai seeds are certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic, Jaivik Bharat and Ecocert. As well as being cruelty-free and vegan, it contains no animal extracts and is not tested on animals
- High-grade, unpolished rai seeds: No artificial polishing done with oil or water to preserve the natural wholesomeness, nutrients, taste and flavour of seeds. Organically grown seeds contains no added chemicals, artificial colourants in it