Herms Organic Red Rajma (Kidney Beans) – 1 Kg
- 100% ORGANIC RAJMA
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS
- AIDS IN THE REDUCTION OF CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS
- CERTIFICATION OF QUALITY
Availability: 96 in stock
Herm’s Hygienically packed Rajma Red (Jammu) contains no artificial colour or flavours and no added preservatives. Get the comfort and goodness of Indian food anytime.
- 100% ORGANIC RAJMA: Organically farmed in the Himalayan foothills, it is commonly utilized in Indian staple meals. When cooked, it absorbs flavors well
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS: Rajma that has not been polished and does not include any synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, colorants, or artificial flavors.
- AIDS IN THE REDUCTION OF CHOLESTEROL LEVELS: Soluble fibre and amino acids in red rajma help decrease blood cholesterol and glucose levels
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Packed with proteins, fiber, carbs, iron, vitamins, and minerals, among other nutrients.
- CERTIFICATION OF QUALITY: Reputable agencies like USDA Organic, India Organic, Onecert, Jaivik Bharat have certified our red rajma as organic.
Herms Organic Red Rajma is 100% pure and sourced from organically grown rajma beans. Red rajma is one of the healthiest legumes that can provide a lot of benefits. Also known as kidney beans, they are an excellent weight-loss component to any diet. Their high fiber content gives you a feeling of fullness, which means you won’t overeat or go for a snack as often. Kidney beans can help keep your cholesterol levels in check. Including these adaptable beans in your diet can help you feel more energized and your metabolism to speed up. These healthy beans are high in folate, manganese, and calcium, all of which help strengthen bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis. Diabetes can be lowered by eating kidney beans. Because of the significant amount of carbohydrates in these beans, they can be advantageous in a diabetic diet. The slow breakdown of the carbohydrate in the beans reduces the increase in blood sugar levels.
Organic kidney beans are a great plant-based protein source. Being high in antioxidants, it can also aid in the maintenance of healthy, youthful-looking skin and give anti-aging benefits. Zinc in kidney beans can help in improving eye health. Kidney beans include vitamin B6, which can help reduce hair loss and cognitive loss. Many of the minerals in kidney beans aid in detoxifying, lowering the risk of inflammatory disorders.