Organic Lobia white – 1 Kg
- 100% ORGANIC LOBIA
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS
- CONTROLS BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
- GOOD FOR PREGNANT WOMAN
Availability: 85 in stock
Herm’s Lobia White is an extremely delicious, nutritious and protein packed dish. These are high in fiber, soluble fiber, complex protein, iron, carbohydrates, and folate.
They are well known for their consistency and their ability to absorb tastes. Rich in fiber, it also contains necessary nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
Herms Organic Lobia White is 100% pure and organically sourced lobia, offers you a rich and delicious taste and makes your food more flavourful and tasty. Lobia also known as cowpea or black-eyed peas are low-fat, low-calorie beans that can help you shed pounds. It contains vital minerals and vitamins which keep your body fit and fine. This product is rich in dietary fiber and lowers blood sugar levels. It also relieves constipation and other bowel issues and helps in better digestion.
Cowpeas also provide health benefits for our skin and hair. They are high in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are two of the most important nutrients for our skin. Both of these can help to protect our skin cells from free radical damage. They have the ability to revitalize and heal our skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, spots, and other signs of ageing, resulting in smooth, healthy, and radiant skin.
Organic lobia white is a fantastic source of antioxidants and is also beneficial to our hair. Cowpeas are an excellent hair loss treatment. It can help us get more protein in our bodies and grow our hair faster if we consume it on a regular basis. These beans can accomplish nearly everything, from ensuring good health of our hair to making it shine.
- 100% ORGANIC LOBIA: Organically grown lobia is certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS: No added chemicals whatsoever, not even pesticides, fertilizers, artificial colourants or synthetic additives are used
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS: Lobia is a good source of carbs, proteins, antioxidants, dietary fibre and minerals including iron and phosphorus
- CONTROLS BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: Lobia beans are high in soluble fibre, making it an excellent choice for diabetics. It has the ability to control blood sugar levels by absorbing extra sugar content in the blood and safeguard you from developing diabetes
- GOOD FOR PREGNANT WOMAN: The main nutrients of iron, protein, and folate have significantly increased requirements during pregnancy. Lobia is a must-have in the diet of pregnant women since it is high in these essential elements. A folate-rich diet reduces the likelihood of abnormalities in newborns
Check More: Organic Kala Chana 1 kg