Organic Urad Dal Chilka – 1 Kg
- 100% organic
- Increases bone density
- Best for pregnant women
- Eases digestion
- Assured quality
Availability: 102 in stock
Herms Nature Urad Chilka dal brings you the finest quality organic dal, with all the natural flavour and goodness preserved. Urad Dal is a skinned & split black gram. It is one of the most important legumes in the Indian subcontinent, especially in Southern India, where the consumption of urad dal is about 70 percent higher than for the rest of India.
The pure organic urad dal is packed with a superior quality, to ensure that good health is always on your menu. This healthy, unpolished chilka dal is an essential part of any traditional Indian kitchen, and has a multitude of health benefits. Urad Dal is a powerhouse of nutritional values. It contains good amounts of essential fatty acids and can contribute to lower levels of cholesterol. Apart from that, the magnesium content in Urad dal is also very beneficial for our health. It helps us to maintain normal blood pressure levels and boosts metabolism. Also the dal helps in protecting the heart from various diseases as it contains unsaturated fats and omega 3 fatty acids which are considered to be good for heart.
Consuming a bowl of urad dal keeps you satisfied for long hours and helps in managing weight. It is rich in antioxidants, helps in preventing many diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiac disorders. The nutritious dal, rich in protein and iron has a pleasant nutty and earthy flavour, ideal for preparing several traditional dishes like vadas and dals. Because of their high protein content and amino acid profile, urad dal can be the perfect ingredient for vegetarian dishes. Consuming urad dal in the form of traditional dosa or idli is an excellent way to integrate it into your diet.
- 100% organic: Organic urad chilka dal is natural, healthy and grown without using harmful pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- Increases bone density: Urad Dal contains a high level of fibre and magnesium, which can help to develop bone strength and maintain bone health
- Best for pregnant women: This nutritious pulse is rich in folate and iron makes it beneficial during pregnancy. A must have in diet helps to maintain blood circulation reducing the risk of anaemia and also provide nourishment to the unborn baby
- Eases digestion: Brimming with high protein content having the ability to merge with rice and form amino acids, it is one of the most easily digestible dal out there. This organic urad dal is a natural supplement for vegetarian protein needs
- Assured quality: Organically grown dal is certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat