Organic Urad Dal White – 1 Kg
- 100% organic and natural
- Healthy and nutritious
- Regulates healthy blood sugar level
- Rich in taste
- Certification of quality
Availability: 115 in stock
100% natural and organic Herms Nature White Urad Dal, originating from India, is a small, oval-shaped bean that is creamy white with a black spot on the side. The urad dal has a rich, earthy flavour, The raw black lentils are high in protein, low in fat and even lower in sodium. Due to their low sodium content, they are good for you if you’re on a weight loss regime.
Abundant in vitamin D and calcium, Urad Dal is also good for babies and toddlers as it helps in the development of their bones, muscles, and brain. It is also rich in magnesium, which helps in the development of teeth and strengthens it. Urad Dal is a very good source of dietary protein and insoluble fibre, which helps to prevent constipation and other related digestive disorders. It contributes to digestion, the consumption of this dal can also help in relieving urinary tract infections
Urad dal is extremely rich in B vitamins, especially folic acid. Folic acid helps the body to produce and maintain new cells. In addition, urad dal can help promote healthy hair growth by strengthening your hair from the roots and nourishing it. Urad Dal is a natural and effective moisturiser for dry skin. Urad dal is also used to make face packs due to its cooling effect on the skin and is mixed with lemon juice to help reduce unwanted facial hair.
Our urad dal is perfect for making a creamy and delicious yellow dal. It is often used to make dough for various crispy, savoury snacks such as vada, dosa and papadum.
- 100% organic and natural: Herms Nature White Urad dal is unpolished, organically grown without using any pesticides, fertilisers and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Healthy and nutritious: A complete protein, urad dal is a rich source of nutrients like carbohydrate, fat, calcium, iron and vitamins and is known to have multiple health benefits owing to its very high nutrition content
- Regulates healthy blood sugar level: Urad dal is low in glycemic index, rich in folate and contains high amounts of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre that helps in maintaining blood sugar levels, reducing the severity of diabetes
- Rich in taste: Urad dal has a peculiar aroma and flavour that pairs perfectly with various spices and other ingredients. The very first bite of Herms Nature White Urad Dal will make you realise what sets it apart
- Certification of quality: Reputable agencies like USDA Organic, India Organic, Onecert, Jaivik Bharat have certified our white urad dal as organic
Also Buy: White Peas / Safed Matar – 1 kg