Pumpkin Seeds (Kaddu Beej) 250 gm
- 100% pure and organic
- Enjoy healthy snacking
- Good for our digestive system
- Good for weight loss
- Improves sleep quality
- Good for our Hair and skin
Availability: 95 in stock
Herms Nature Pumpkin seeds are flat and asymmetrically oval, have a white outer husk, and are light green in colour after the husk is removed. These raw Kaddu Beej, also known as kaddu beej, have a soft, chewy texture with a sweet nutty flavour. Kaddu Beej contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which make them a superfood for both adults and children. Because of this, Kaddu seeds have many health benefits. Eating pumpkin seeds makes our bones strong, reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
Kaddu seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. The seeds contain potassium, copper, magnesium, and zinc which helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body, also protects from cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, making them good for your heart health. Pumpkin seeds are good for men’s prostate health as they contain phytosterols which inhibit the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in men’s bodies. This hormone is responsible for the enlargement of the prostate gland. This can help prevent prostate cancer in men.
One ounce of pumpkin seeds contains nearly as much potassium as a medium banana. Kaddu Beej have a subtle yet flavorful taste which makes it perfect for snacking. They can be used in salads, pesto, soups, and more. In moderation, Herms Kaddu Beej can benefit your health as part of a balanced diet. You can also roast them to have a crunchy texture and add salt and species depending on your taste.
- 100% pure and organic: The edible kernels (Kaddu beej) of pumpkin are chemical-free, pesticide-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, and free of artificial colours and preservatives.
- Enjoy healthy snacking: These seeds are certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic Jaivik Bharat and Ecocert. Absolutely safe, thus can also be added to or sprinkled on smoothies, yoghurt, fruit salads, soups, cereals, bread, or energy bars.
- Good for our digestive system: Pumpkin seeds help improve digestion and prevent various digestive disorders like gastric ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It can also help prevent the formation of kidney stones in our body as it contains amino acids.
- Good for weight loss: Kaddu Beej is a good source of protein and fibre. They make your appetite feel full for a long time, causing you to eat less and ultimately consume fewer calories. This process will help in maintaining weight.
- Improves sleep quality: Kaddu Beej contains L-tryptophan, a compound that helps your body to produce serotonin. Serotonin induces sleep and also helps to relieve stress and anxiety. Hence, consuming Kaddu Beej makes you feel relaxed and promotes better sleep.
- Good for our Hair and skin: Consuming pumpkin seeds or blending them with honey or carrier oils like coconut or olive oil reduces acne breakouts, slows down ageing, fine lines leaving your skin young and glowing. Also, it reduces hair loss and makes your hair strong, silky and shiny.
Also Check :