Rolled Oats (100% Whole Grain) – 500 gm
- Incredibly Nutritious- 100% Whole Grain Rolled Oats of Herms Nature rich in powerful soluble fibre and antioxidants. It is Gluten-free, Preservatives-free, FSSAI Approved.
- Benefits- Rich in vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber helps in lower cholesterol, weight management, digestion and ‘help you go’ whole day with power pack energy
- Great for Health Conscious – Oats is the healthiest meal especially for diet conscious or gym freaks, super good for post workouts
- Quick, Instant Breakfast- A packet of oats in pantry is a must-have. No matters how busy you are, oats are the super healthy, 2-minute ready breakfast of every season for every kind of person
- Pro Tip for Tastier, Healthier Oats- Garnish your milk oatmeal with raisins, almonds, walnuts or fruits and seeds which adds more taste and health to your meal
Availability: 43 in stock
Herm’s Rolled oats are created by steaming groats and then rolled into flakes. This process stabilizes the healthy oils in the oats, so they stay fresh longer and help the oats cook faster. Because of the presence of beta-glucans it is Heart-Healthy and a great addition to your breakfast diet.
Delicious and Nutritious, Premium Quality Whole Grain Rolled oats of Herms Nature. The oats are free of gluten, synthetics and every kind of preservatives. It is 100% natural, fssai approved.
Oats are the 2-minute instant breakfast to satisfy your morning hunger. These rolled oats oats for breakfast rich in amino acids and provides plenty of vitamins and minerals.
It will give you a kick start morning that helps you let go a whole day with energy. It is a great meal for post workouts for gym freaks.
Rolled oats for weight loss are a natural source of carbohydrates, protein and dietary fibre that helps in weight management. The dietary fibers in rolled oats also help in digestion and relieve constipation. Most of the nutritious snack brands offer oats cookies for weight loss.
Those are healthy dietary cookies rich in taste and proteins which can also be prepared at home using these whole grain oats. It may also help support blood cholesterol and balancing sugar levels. Due to their great taste and health benefits, these rolled oats are commonly used for baked goods, like multigrain bread and are a base for muesli and granola.
You can also grind these rolled oats to prepare an oats flour and add it to your regular wheat flour which will make your chapatti healthy and delicious.
Oats for baby of six or above is a superfood for the soft diet which completes their nutrition and nourishment thus helps in their quick development. Oats are rich in calories and are easy to blend with fruits and other foods to complete your baby’s diet and making the baby healthy.
- 100% natural: Herms Nature’s premium quality rolled oats are made by steaming, rolling and flattening groats to create flattened flakes that cook quickly
- No added chemicals: The whole grain rolled oats are organically grown without any use of fertiliser or pesticide residue. The oats are free of gluten, synthetics and every kind of preservatives
- Helps in weight loss: Adding oats to your daily diet boosts up your metabolism rate and helps to fill you up with more energy during a workout. Oats also help in reducing weight as it is low in calories
- Keeps the heart healthy: It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. This can be attributed to high soluble fibre content in oats that helps reduce LDL cholesterol levels in the blood
- Fills you up: Oats are a good source of fibre and protein that helps to fill you up and make you feel fuller for a longer time. Whether it’s a busy morning or a lazy weekend brunch, a bowl of oats can add some nutrients and keep you going!
- Certified organic: Tested by multiple reputed agencies such as USDA Organic, ECOCERT, India Organic and Jaivik Bharat, certifies it as 100% organic