Saunth (Ginger Powder) – 100 gm
Herms Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet
Availability: 8 in stock
Herms Ginger Powder is a spice made from ground, the dried ginger root that comes with a hot, spicy flavour and aroma. It’s one of the most popular spices around the world and has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. Use it to add flavour to main dishes, sides and desserts. You can also use it in a variety of foods and beverages, such as gingerbread, cookies, crackers and cakes.
It is considered healthy to use ginger because this natural product has many properties that help make your body healthier. Herms powder can be used to make ginger tea, which has several health benefits. Ginger tea helps relieve indigestion, lowers cholesterol and aids in weight loss. It also calms an upset stomach due to its anti-inflammatory properties. 1/2 teaspoon of dry ginger powder has 5 calories, 1 gram of carbohydrates and 0 grams of fat. The dry ginger powder contains trace amounts of vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
The anti-inflammatory properties of the ginger powder are effective in treating the symptoms of cold and flu. The antioxidants present in this spice can inhibit the growth of the rhinovirus. Ginger also contains a compound known as zingerone, which is responsible for fighting off infections caused by various viruses and bacteria. The health benefits of ginger powder include strengthening the immune system, preventing cancer, relieving gastrointestinal distress, and reducing flatulence. It also helps in relieving rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, while improving appetite.
Enjoy the taste of pure ginger powder as part of a spice rub for meat or poultry, or sprinkle it over vegetables before roasting.
- 100% pure and organic: It is made from organically grown fresh ginger roots that have been dried and powdered. The powder contains no added chemicals, artificial colourants, flavours and fragrances making it completely safe to use
- Adds flavour: Ginger has a strong pungent flavour that is slightly sweet and a little spicy. It has a woody aroma with earthy undertones. The flavour of this spice intensifies on cooking
- Relieves indigestion: Ginger powder helps cure digestive problems such as morning sickness, indigestion, colic and other stomach upsets. To get rid of indigestion problems, drink a cupful of ginger tea after every meal
- Helps in weight loss: Ginger powder aids digestion lowers cholesterol levels and even facilitates weight loss by increasing your metabolism
- Quality assured pack: The ginger contains no added chemicals and is also certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat.