Sunflower Seeds 250 gm
- 100% pure and natural
- Improves brain function
- Fibre content
- Healthy skin and hair
- Builds muscle and bone strength
- Certifications by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat
Availability: 90 in stock
Herms Sunflower Seeds are 100% pure, unadulterated seeds, widely used for snacking. Herms seeds contain a lot of nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese and zinc which are needed by our body for proper functioning. Being rich in fibre, they help with constipation by adding bulk to bowel movements and helping food move through the digestive tract more quickly.
Sunflower seeds also contain thiamine, which helps in memory development and boosts brain function. The seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is one of nature’s most potent fat-soluble antioxidants. Herms seeds contain selenium and vitamin E, two powerful antioxidants that help fight free radicals and delays early signs of ageing
High in sunflower seeds magnesium, these little seeds can help reduce blood pressure and protect against cardiovascular disease and may help reduce your risk of chronic diseases, including cancer and heart disease. An amino acid found in sunflower seeds called phytosterol may help improve insulin sensitivity, helping to manage blood sugar levels.
Sunflower seeds are popular all over the world as a healthy snack food. They can be eaten raw or lightly roasted on their own, added to salads or baked goods for a nutritious boost, or ground and made into nut butter for sandwiches and toast. These seeds are used in a wide array of food products including breads, cakes, muffins, cereals, granola bars and others.
- 100% pure and natural: Edible sunflower seeds are sourced from the organically grown sunflower plant without any use of fertilisers or pesticide residues. It is free from chemicals, artificial colourants and additives.
- Improves brain function: Our seeds have high amounts of vitamins thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin and folic acid. These vitamins help to improve brain function and keep it healthy.
- Fibre content: 1 cup of sunflower seeds contains 10 grams of dietary fibre. Fibre helps to regulate blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol and boost metabolism. It also helps to make you feel full for a long time and thus helps in weight loss.
- Healthy skin and hair: Sunflower seeds contain high levels of vitamin E and fatty acids, both of which help improve overall skin health. Vitamin E also helps protect the scalp from dandruff and skin from harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Builds muscle and bone strength: Sunflower seeds provide you with a good amount of copper which makes them important for your body’s metabolism as well as strengthening your bones and connective tissues like ligaments and tendons.
- Certifications of purity: Our product is tested rigorously in reputed labs and certified organic by India Organic, USDA Organic, Onecert and Jaivik Bharat.
Also Check: Pumpkin Seeds (Kaddu Beej)